‘Good sportsman ship is not inherited but is something which everyone can learn and can practice everyday.’
- Physical education is a very important part of the curriculum. Children learn team spirit– to put the group before the self. They develop the neuromuscular coordination as well as health body and mind.
- From Std. III onwards children begin to play organized sports like football, cricket, Volleyball, kabaddi, basketball, badminton, lawn tennis, and kho-kho.
- Splash day is an annual feature for pre primary school.
- Indoor games like table tennis, chess and carom are regular features.
- Karate is compulsory for all boys and girls (Std. III onwards).
- Students participate in Yoga to build up the coordination and flexibility.
- The school band does an yeomen service at all functions.
© Copyright 2020 St. Xavier's High School . All Rights Reserved
Designed & Maintained By Invitus Digisoft Pvt. Ltd.