School’s Role is to help each student come into confident possession of his/her innate talents, improve the skills needed for succcess in every field and establish values that will allow him/her to act with thoughtfulness and humanity.
Our vision is that children leave school with -:
- A set of spiritual and moral values like honesty, integrity and good judgment
- A complement of basic skills - Linguistic, mathematical, Scientific, artistic, Physical and Social.
- An enquiry and discriminating mind with a desire for knowledge and finally wisdom.
- Strong self-esteem and high personal expectation.
- Tolerance and respect for others.
We value the partnership which exits between school, Parents and community and the part it plays in realizing this vision.