ST. XAVIER'S HIGH SCHOOL DEOGHAR is a co-educational, day cum residential Sr.Secondary school, affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi vide affiliation No 3430231. Medium of instruction is English, Whereas Hindi/Sanskrit is offered as second language for std IX and X and Sanskrit as third language to the students of Std VI -VIII. The school imparts education from std I to XII. Students are admitted only in std I,II & XI. rest classes admission are sbjected to the existing vacancy.
Parents are required to go through the Admission Procedure in details before taking admission into different classes strength/ vacancies lying from time to time.
PLEASE NOTE : ADMISSION IN STD. X & XII WON'T BE ENTERTAINED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Std. I :
Children should be of minimum age of 6 years as on 30th september of the ensuing academic session.
Std. II - IX :
Students who have been promoted to the subsequent classes with a minimum Grade A2(overall) are eligible for admission on submission of Original Transfer Certificate (TC)
duly signed by the competent authority and the Mark sheet of the lower class.
Std XI :
Students who have passes Std X from CBSE/ICSE/ Any other recognized Board with a minimum Grade of A2 / 80% marks are eligible for admission. Original Mark Sheet, TC, Character Certificate and Migration Certificate (for other than CBSE Board ) are to be produced.
GROUP AND COMBINATIONS OF SUBJECTS AVAILABLE :
Students are to select four elective subjects from the followings:
SCIENCE GROUP COMMERCE GROUP
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology Accounts, B. Studies, Economics, Mathematics
Physical Education, Computer Science Physical Education , Information Practices
Apart from the above, they have to study COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH as compulsory subject.
Compulsory Additional subject for both the groups : MUSIC
Parent should indicate the group and combination of subjects desired for their ward at the time of admission only. In case of any change in the group or combination, the same is to be informed to the Class teacher within a month after the Classes. No changes of Group or Subject Combination will be entertained afterwards.
The prospectus for different classes can be obtained from the Adm. Office at Karnibag as per the schedule declared by school by paying the requisite of Rs. 500/(Non Refundable)
The filled in forms for the classes are to be submitted for registration in the office within a week.
The following DOCUMENTS are to be attached with the Filled in Application Form :
1. Xerox copy of Bitrh certificate obtained from any of the following (for Std.I only)
i) Notified Area Committee
ii) Municipality / Corporation
iii) Govt.Office of Birth & Death
(Please come with the original Birth Certificate for verification).
2. Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate in Original
3. Two Passport size colour photographas.
4. Two postcard size colour photographs of both the parents with the applicant in between.
5. Xerox copy of Report card of the last class attended(Std.II onwards).
6. Four full and short signature of both the parents / Guardian on an A4 size paper.
Copy of Board’s Report Card (self attested).
- Transfer certificate / School leaving certificate in original.
- Character / Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate in Original.
ONLY FOR HOSTELLERS
Along with all above mention documents the following documents are also to be submitted.
- 12 Passport size color photographs with its negative.
- Certificate of undertaking duly signed (Enclosed in the application form).
- Details of local Guardian in a separate sheet of paper indicating the name, address, telephone No., E-mail-Id.
- A medical form duly filled and signed by a registered medical practitioner.
- Parents have to register their child’s name by paying the required amount at the office counter on the day of submitting forms. Once registration is made, the registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
- After registration, Admit card will be issued to the students intimating the date, time and the place of Admission test. This test will be of 1hr.duration in the subjects of English, Maths, Science based on the syllabus of previous class to the grade in which the child seeks admission.
- The test will be followed by an interaction with a panel of teachers for sharing views and experiences.
- The result will be announced within a week of the test.
- The successful candidates will be admitted as per the merit list till the vacant seats are filled up. Merely, qualifying the admission test & interaction does not mean the confirmation of admission.
- Incomplete Application Forms, non authentic birth certificate and other irrelevant documents will lead towards the cancellation of candidature.
- The Management reserves the right to have the last word in all matters relating to admission.
WE CANNOT ALWAYS BUILD THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILD BUT WE CAN BUILD YOUR CHILD FOR THE FUTURE.