ST.XAVIER’S HIGH SCHOOL DEOGHAR is a co – educational, day cum residential Sr. Secondary School, affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi vide affiliation No. 3430231. Medium of instruction is English. Hindi / Sanskrit / German / French is offered as second language to students of Std. IX & X. Whereas Hindi is offered as Second language and Sanskrit / German / French as third language to the students of Std. VI – VIII. The school imparts
education from Std. I to XII. Students are admitted only in Std. I, II & XI. In the rest of the classes admissions are subject to the existing vacancy.
Parents are required to go through the Admission Procedure in details before taking admission into different classes as per the class strength/vacancies lying from time to time.
PLEASE NOTE: ADMISSION IN STD. X & XII WON’T BE ENTERTAINED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
Std. I :
Children should be of minimum age of 6 years as on 30th September of the ensuing academic session.
Std. II – IX :
Students who have been promoted to the subsequent class with a minimum Grade A2 (overall) are eligible for admission on submission of Birth Certificate and Original Transfer Certificate (TC) duly signed by the competent authority and the Mark Sheet of the lower class.
Std. XI :
Students who have passed Std. X from CBSE/ICSE/any other recognized Board with a minimum Grade of A2 / 80% marks are eligible for admission. Original Mark Sheet, TC, Birth Certificate, Character Certificate and Migration Certificate (for other than CBSE Board) are to be produced.
GROUP AND COMBINATIONS OF SUBJECTS AVAILABLE:
Students are to select four elective subjects from the followings :
SCIENCE GROUP COMMERCE GROUP
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology Accounts, B.Studies, Economics, Mathematics
Physical Education, Computer Science Physical Education, Information Practices
Apart from the above, they have to study ENGLISH as compulsory subject.
Compulsory Additional subjects for both the groups: MUSIC
Parents should indicate the group and combination of subjects desired for their wards
at the time of admission only. In case of any change in the group or combination, the
same is to be informed to the concerned Class Teacher within a month after joining the classes. No changes of Group or Subject Combination will be entertained afterwards.
The Prospectus for different classes can be obtained from the Adm. Office at Karnibag as per the schedule declared by the school by paying the requisite fee of Rs. 500/- (Non Refundable).
The filled in forms for different classes are to be submitted for registration in the office within a week.
The following DOCUMENTS should be attached with the filled In Application Form:
- Xerox copy of Birth Certificate obtained from any of the following (for Std. I only )
- Notified Area Committee
- Municipality/ Corporation
- Govt. Office of Birth Certificate
(Original Birth Certificate should be brought as a support for verification)
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificates in Original
- Two Passport Size colour Photographs.
- Two Passport Size colour Photographs of both the parents with the application in between.
- Xerox copy of Report Card of the last class attended (Std. II onwards).
- Four full and short signatures of both the parents / Guardian on an A4 size paper.
For Std. XI :
- Xerox copy of Board’s Report Card (self attested)
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate in original.
- Character / Conduct Certificate.
- Migration Certificate in Original.
ONLY FOR HOSTELLERS
Along with all above mentioned documents the following documents are also to be submitted.
- 12 Passport size color photographs.
- Certificate of undertaking duly signed (Enclosed in the application form).
- Details of local Guardian in a separate sheet of paper indicating the name, address, telephone No., E-mail-Id.
- A medical form duly filled and signed by a registered medical practitioner.
- Parents have to register their child’s name by paying the required amount at the office counter on the day of submitting forms or by filling in online form.
- Once registration is made, the registration fee will not be refunded in any case.
- After registration, Admit card will be issued to the students intimating the date, time and the place of Admission test.
- This test will be of 1hr.duration in the subjects of English, Maths, Science based on the syllabus of previous class to the grade in which the child seeks admission.
- The test will be followed by an interaction with a panel of teachers for sharing views and experiences.
- The result will be announced within a week of the test.
- The successful candidates will be admitted as per the merit list till the vacant seats are filled up.
- Merely, qualifying the admission test & interaction does not mean the confirmation of admission.
- Incomplete Application Forms, non authentic birth certificate and other irrelevant documents will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- The Management reserves the right to have the last word in all matters relating to admission.
WE CANNOT ALWAYS BUILD THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILD BUT WE CAN BUILD YOUR CHILD FOR THE FUTURE.