“Education For All”
To be amongst the top 5 Techno Schools of the Region
Our MissionWe, at St. Xavier’s, aim to develop in each of its students:
- A thorough understanding of the subject.
- Capability to use knowledge in real life.
- The ability to simplify things so that they can understand the need and norms of the society.
- Create an awareness of the basic tenets of our society, our culture, our country and of the self.
- Equip our students with the skills to be independent and help them understand the cause and effect relationship.
- An inquisitiveness for knowledge and scientific temper.
Our basic mission is to inculcate in our students sensitivity and responsibility towards their family, their society, their profession and the nation at large.
We aspire to build them into leaders of tomorrow.
Our ValuesOur vision is to equip our children with:
- A set of spiritual and moral values like empathy, integrity and good judgement.
- Complimenting basic skills – Linguistic, Logical, Scientific, Artistic, Physical and Social.
- An inquisitive mind with a desire for knowledge and finally wisdom.
- Strong self-esteem and high ethics.
- Tolerance and respect for others.
We value the partnership which exists among school, parents and community.