The Philosophy We Adhere to
The school believes in developing a sense of public spiritedness, social resposibility and respect for others, as well as an awareness of one’s own self-work and uniqueness.
We believe that there is no place like ‘School’ to obtain a superior qualitiy education and our original educational method is well suited for balanced development of personality. Combining both homely warmth and strict discipline in our school community brings about a mutual respect. Our education system focuses on individual capability and improves fundamental skills by individualized instruction.
The Objective: Quality Education
Our Objective is to:
- Extract and develop the potential of individual students to the maximum by offering enough time to improve basic academic skills and inspire interest in study.
- Acquire a sense of independence and social, physical as well as mental well-being in a fresh community life.
- Inculcate among the students the values that are required for a harmonious life.
- Achieve any goal with a passion and have a life policy full of zeal and enthusiasm.
- Enhance young people’s powers of expression and develop their ability to work with peers in unity, think critically, analyze situations, make responsible choices and engage in acts of service to their community.